Thursday 13 October 2011

Project (Tom)

 For my project I chose macro. It is the easiest to do, and the style that worked best with my camera. I have 6 photos that I like the more than the rest that I took, they all have fairly similar lighting and shadows.

 I like the way the light looks down through the drops, making them stand out more

 I like the way the side light picks out the texture of the knit, and the light fades away
 I like the shine the vinyl has and the way the light picks out the grooves. The label being in the corner of the photo and not the main feature, with the light leading to the label; I think is very effective
 I like how the inside of the fireplace is only partially visible, it looks more like a reflection than the inside, the cobwebby shape of the glass cover is very interesting
 I like the lighting most in this picture, how it picks out the weave and the scene depicted. I like the separation of the colours as well
These were just out on the table after a failed attempt at finishing a puzzle, I found it interesting how the light picks out the sides of the pieces and that some of the colours merge together slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment