Friday 2 December 2011

task 3/5: replication of in camera techniques using Photoshop


 Cling Film Effect:  I prefer the Photoshop version (above) to the 3 others, I found using the cling film quite hard, as it constantly creased awkwardly and my camera originally kept focusing on the the cling film, which also ruined the effect.


For the tunnel effect I prefer the original version, made with a tube of foil around the camera lens, as opposed to the version I put together using Photoshop. The photoshop version looks flat and unconvincing 


Using stockings or tights to darken a picture - the picture with a diamond pattern across her chest uses actual tights, the one without was edited with Photoshop. The distorted feature are barely noticeable due to the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment